Buy high quality aperitifs & bitters including: Pastis, Sake, Umeshu & Shochu
Both Apéritifs and bitters are alcoholic beverages that are usually served with meals and their purposes are explaind as follows:
- Aperitifs are usually served at the beginning of a meal to stimulate appetite
- Bitters are used as digetifs usually served at the end of a meal to help with digestion of food.
- Pastis is an anise flavored liqueur which is considered to be an aperitif with its origins in France
- Sake is a rice based Japanese alcoholic beverage
- Umeshu is a Japanese liqueur made from ume fruits
- Shochu is a Japanese style of distilled beverage